Sunday, August 8, 2010

TOOL #10


I do not have these devices, therefore I was not able to experience some and the mentioned applications. I think that IPods, IPhones and IPads are going to be very successful in our student’s environment. They are great for browsing the web, communicating electronically with others, use instructional games and many other applications. However, the small size of the devices could be a problem for an adequate monitoring. Some good applications for small children are ABA Phonic Animals Free Lite, Shape Builder the Preschool Learning Puzzle Game, ABA Flashcards on Fruits and Nuts. Other great free application for IPods for kindergarteners is iWriteWords Lite. The BrainPop Featured Movie is great too as well as BrainPop Jr.
I believe that or District is going to provide us with ITouches for classroom use soon. I think this will be one more great opportunity for our young learners!

No comments:

Post a Comment