Sunday, August 8, 2010

TOOL #6



The use of wikis gave me many ideas to use with my students. For example, my students can contribute to the Writing Process just as they do in the sharing stage when they all give their input on a particular topic. The students then will shift from being passive listeners, when they may easily tune out, to active participants with increased attention, responding more and improving their final product.

I believe wikis also stimulates discussion and students involvement. Regarding my team, I am sure it will help us to create documents in an easier and more effective way. It will help us avoid the unnecessary replication of emails, as we have learned. We can create our team’s lesson plans with the use of wikis.

I think that in the near future we will get used to viewing our wikis on a regular basis as we are used to checking our emails accounts now, especially for productive reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment